I don't know how to start! I have so many questions! Overwhelmed educators on beginning their portfolio of practice...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
"Many students today will check ‘answer’ websites to gather information, not really thinking about how the information was written by a person who may or may not be correct or truly knowledgeable in a subject area." teachthought.com/the-future-o… pic.twitter.com/huXGjFIYEw
"Search on ‘checklist classroom’ and find simple, pre-made checklists such as the ‘Dismissal Checklist,’ a list of tasks to help young students prepare for leaving school at the end of the day." teachthought.com/pedagogy/sim… pic.twitter.com/a45WcESGLx
"Often, childhood experiences may make motivation harder for students, according to a new working paper from the National Scientific Council on the Developing Child, a multidisciplinary research collaborative housed at Harvard University." ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2019… pic.twitter.com/cg1J1ATack
You want to get started with your teacher portfolio for accreditation but you're frozen. A million questions go through your mind. Here's the answer to getting started with your very first reflection for accreditation #reflectionist #pstchat #accreditation pic.twitter.com/zU42u1EXWz
- #011: A Guide to Writing your first Reflection for Accreditation
- #010: Smart Steps to Create Room for Rest and Growth with Self-Care
- #009: Top Tools and Tips for Taking and Using Photos in your ePortfolio
- #008: Why Kids are Dropping out of School and how we can Reach them, with special guest, Prof. Eddie Blass.
- #007: Documenting Professional Development so that 1 hour becomes 20