Mistakes, they can be painful, but oh so powerful for your practice!
You know, by now, that I think making mistakes is a very important part of the learning process. However, I am 100% behind the idea that if you can skip some of the bumps in the road, you totally should!
When it comes to sharing my mistakes whilst building my online portfolio, I am an open book. There’s plenty of things I wish that someone had told me earlier.
Of course, all of these mistakes taught me something. Something valuable about my practice, my mindset and (dare I say it) my ego too.
Want to know 6 things I wish someone had told me sooner about accreditation?
Well, this week I’m digging deep and sharing some simple (but soo powerful) reflections. Reflections that I really hope will get you on your way sooner.
- I let my ego get in the way of actually understanding what the standards mean. Years of service DOES NOT = highly accomplished
- Evidencing joy is the easiest things to gather and the hardest thing to ask for
- Reflection makes you vulnerable and that takes practice. Hear my tips for getting used to being in the reflection arena
- I wish I’d found a buddy sooner. Someone who could check in with my evidence and help me find the wood for the trees
- I’ve said it before (and I’ll say it a few million times more), the standards always come second to your practice. Sounds so obvious right? Well, let me explain what I mean.
Subscribe and Review
Fancy a shout out on the show? Leave us a review on iTunes and we’ll make sure that we tell the world about it!
Those reviews help other people find my podcast and plus we love reading them! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!