What holds you accountable to your professional growth and development?
Be honest with me…
When it comes to reflecting and gathering your evidence, have you been putting it off?
Putting it off until you REALLY have to sort it?
- A deadline you need to meet at uni
- An email from the registration board threatening to take your registration away if you don’t act
- A deadline for this terms round of HA and LEAD applications?
Do you really want to wait until time is limited, the pressure is on and there’s so much at stake?
Let me share Four ways you can create new (less scary) accountability for your professional growth.
I am definitely someone who needs to have structures and measures in place to keep me on track and accountable.
Without a plan, I am in danger of diving too deeply, getting overwhelmed or finding something else to distract me… just for a little bit longer 😉
Can you relate?
Well in this week’s episode I am going to share four ways you can increase your success with accreditation, teacher registration and the growth of your practice.
Four simple ways that will have you moving from avoidance, distraction and excuses to supported, in charge and progressing!
Whether you’ve got the mentor of your dreams or not… this episode is going to help you to reach your goals much faster!
Check out the further reading section to find all the links and freebies mentioned in this episode 🙂
Subscribe and Review
Fancy a shout out on the show? Leave us a review on iTunes and we’ll make sure that we tell the world about it!
Those reviews help other people find my podcast and plus we love reading them! Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favourite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Further Reading and Support
- #005: How to Plan for Reflection (The step-by-step process)
- Get on the waitlist for the webinar!
- #034: Simple Steps To Check Your Evidence is Strong Against the Standards
- #016: The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Powerful Evidence of Impact
- #054: Case Study: Kerry Gray on building her Graduate Portfolio
- #015: How the Teaching Standards Increase Your Impact
- #047: From Instagram to Artefact.