Got a looming Curiosity about Teacher Portfolios and Accreditation?
Have you ever felt a looming curiosity about teacher portfolios? You know you’re going to need one for teacher accreditation at some stage so you start to wonder “how do I build one of those?” Google brings up products for you to try (Edufolios is one of them – of course!) and you’ve even found some examples to scroll through. You join some Facebook groups too and start asking around but still… it doesn’t feel any better.
What if the question "How do I build a Teacher Portfolio?" is part of your problem?
I am curious.. What is it that you are really looking for when you type “How do I build a Teacher Portfolio?” into your search engine?
Are you looking for a tool that will build you a website?
Are you looking to have someone share their story of HOW they built theirs?
What do you feel, right now, about the process?
What’s driving you to ask that question?
Are you getting the answers that you actually need?
Creating evidence of practice is often coupled with a lot of questions isn’t it? Well, in this episode of The Reflective Teacher Podcast with Selena Woodward, we’re going to help you get the answers that your ACTUALLY NEED to move forward with your evidence gathering. Instead of focusing on what you’re going to build it in… Today, we’re going to explore what you need to “understand” in order to be successful with your evidence. What knowledge is a pre-requisite to helping you to develop your skills as a teacher as you build your teacher portfolio and get it ready for submission.
Tune in to:
- Consider your level of knowledge of the Teaching Standards
- Understand the impact of not knowing them well
- Learn the questions that you REALLY need to be asking as you build your teacher portfolio
- Find out where to get the answers to the problems that are Really holding you back as you build you teacher portfolio.
- At Edufolios.org you’ll find everything you need to support you with teacher accreditation and teacher portfolio creation.
Find the videos of our podcast over on our Edufolios YouTube Channel
Don’t forget to share the reflections you right with @Edufolios on any social platform you like! We can’t wait to read them!
Further Reading and Support
- 109: The role of data in GTPA, Accreditation and Increasing Impact
- Planning Using the Accelerated Learning Cycle – if you use this and it works leave me a comment on the post!
- #003: Cracking the Focus Area code. The Secret to an Awesome Reflection Revealed