Your Edufolio is all set up... but now what? Your online teacher portfolio has a lot of potential but...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
How many professional development hours do you think you clocked up, over the last few Months? What are you going to do with them all? ed.gr/chmi7 #edtech #education #remotelearning pic.twitter.com/tkHMhmlOoh
As the "quiet ones" begin to engage more and learning barriers are removed, increasing learning opportunity immeasurably... what can we learn? #edtech @MSAUedu @clarity5 @hojusaram @townesy77 @jenkins_75 @michelledennis @murcha pic.twitter.com/aSh83z23aQ
"As we experiment and work at lightning speed to get to grips with online learning, keeping students safe is something that deserves our attention." ed.gr/cfy54 #edtech #remotelearning pic.twitter.com/v7RjUNW7Ir
- #68: How to Record all of These New Professional Learning Hours
- #067: Case Study: Lessons in Learning During Covid-19 – Australia
- #066: What this Season Teaches us About Ourselves.
- #065: Keeping Students Safe Online – Thoughts on Standard 4
- #064: Why NOW is the Perfect Time to Reflect and Collect Evidence