You’re focusing on all the things you need to get done.. you’re tired… STOP Now, let’s take some time to think...
July 2017 – Reflection Questions – Edufolios – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the communityMatt & Selena, , Reflective Questions, Subscribers Only, 0
July 2017 - Reflective Focus Below you'll find an overarching question for this month. This month we're focusing on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
3 Ways to Motivate Young Readers "Students do not become lifelong readers, and in fact, research shows that overall, extrinsically motivated readers will not increase achievement in the long term Wigfield & Guthrie, 1997." ed.gr/blcgw pic.twitter.com/qsUrbPS8VJ
RT @aitsl Just published: a Spotlight report on Highly Accomplished and Lead Teachers (HALTs). Discover how it works, who Australia’s HALTs are, and what the benefits are for the education system. #HALTNetwork #HALTSummit19 aitsl.edu.au/research/spotl… pic.twitter.com/EJk4EHqNYA
"Because as Chief Learner, you’ll know that when you’re teaching someone and helping them to develop their skills, you’re also developing yourself." edufolios.org/blog/014-mento… pic.twitter.com/eEMTJCQxAB
- #016: The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Powerful Evidence of Impact
- #015: How the Teaching Standards Increase Your Impact
- #014: Mentoring. It’s a two way conversation
- #013 – What to keep in mind when choosing where to put your portfolios
- #012: I’m a teacher – I shouldn’t be using Social Media! Or should I?