You’re focusing on all the things you need to get done.. you’re tired… STOP Now, let’s take some time to think...
July 2017 – Reflection Questions – Edufolios – Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the communityMatt & Selena, , Reflective Questions, Subscribers Only, 0
July 2017 - Reflective Focus Below you'll find an overarching question for this month. This month we're focusing on...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
"For example, when students know the metric to standard measurement conversions, they can ‘translate’ a recipe from a cookbook that uses metric measures into the quantities they need in U. S. standard measurements to prepare cookie dough in class." teachthought.com/pedagogy/way… pic.twitter.com/5nsgkWsHAE
"As educators we need to not only be cognizant of how our behaviour and expectations are affecting our students, increasingly we need to work to counteract the effects of outside stresses which may hinder success in the classroom." teachthought.com/pedagogy/5-e… pic.twitter.com/8bTnVNEEy0
- #040: Boost your Teaching Practice with Student Trails
- #039: Three Simple Ways to Include Student Voice in your Teacher Portfolio
- #038: Questioning the little things with Reflective Practice
- #037: Celebrate your Powerful Impact and Accelerate your Professional Growth
- #036: Why Gifted Education isn’t as Simple as you think.