Last week's post was about our responsibilities as teachers and how we can find time within all of that...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
"You can grab your freebie guide to this whole Focus Area, code cracking business over at https://edufolios." ed.gr/bw7q4
#giftededucation Did you get any training on that? I didn't! Did you know that the top 10% = 365,000 kids... ?!?! Time to tune in and get some advice from Australia's only Gifted School.... ed.gr/bw7r4 #podcast #aitsl pic.twitter.com/nU5fnNd705
Looking for some "Simple Steps You Can Take Right Now To Check Your Evidence is Strong" Tune in to hear Selena share tips for validating your evidence for accreditation #edchat #pstchat ed.gr/bu9rd pic.twitter.com/pcbRIVjcbK
When it comes to #teacheraccreditation do you have questions? What is evidence? What's it made upof? These answers and more in the latest episode of the reflective teacher podcast #edchat #pstchat ed.gr/bu9rc pic.twitter.com/gg8QtMQtQC
- #036: Why Gifted Education isn’t as Simple as you think.
- #035: What’s the Point of the Teaching Standards?
- #034: Simple Steps To Check Your Evidence is Strong Against the Standards
- #033: Uncovering the Secrets Behind Great Evidence
- #032: Who’s This Portfolio For? Questions from Pre-service Teachers Answered.