Whether you’re a pre-service teacher on practicum or an experienced class room teacher, taking a moment out of your...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
"Whether students are learning from good ideas or creating them on their own, what we refer to as a ‘good idea’ often refers to a new, interesting, or creative thought: a new way to solve an old problem, an interesting perspective, etc." ed.gr/bri4u pic.twitter.com/lH5GyPheBA
"Whether you’re looking to be inspired or find non-fiction reads about managing your classroom, look to pins from teachers on Pinterest for some recommendations." ed.gr/bri4i
"What makes it truly unique from the other apps and tools is Geddit allows students to provide feedback on the pace of the class - beginning, middle or during lesson closure." ed.gr/bri33 pic.twitter.com/KXUlCfoL3s
"What does it mean if there’s absolutely nothing out there about you? How might that be viewed by a principal? How being just public enough can help demonstrate your ability to meet standards 2.6 and 4.5 of the APSFTs?" ed.gr/bri3x
- #028: Teachers! It’s time to remove that perfectionist armour.
- #027: How reflective practice helps you find your Marigold
- #26 – Copyright, Ethics and Protocols. Using your Eportfolio to demonstrate 4.5
- #025: Public or Private? Tips for taking control of your Digital Footprint
- #024: 6 Secrets to Talking About Your Practice (For Accreditation) Like a Pro