Starting with Standard 3 Below you'll find an overarching question that starts with Standard 2. (You'll find entries for...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
"Often, childhood experiences may make motivation harder for students, according to a new working paper from the National Scientific Council on the Developing Child, a multidisciplinary research collaborative housed at Harvard University." ww2.kqed.org/mindshift/2019… pic.twitter.com/cg1J1ATack
You want to get started with your teacher portfolio for accreditation but you're frozen. A million questions go through your mind. Here's the answer to getting started with your very first reflection for accreditation #reflectionist #pstchat #accreditation pic.twitter.com/zU42u1EXWz
Standards 1 and 4! Setting Up Effective Group Work ed.gr/bdtcn
Extending the Silence ed.gr/bdq8q
- #011: A Guide to Writing your first Reflection for Accreditation
- #010: Smart Steps to Create Room for Rest and Growth with Self-Care
- #009: Top Tools and Tips for Taking and Using Photos in your ePortfolio
- #008: Why Kids are Dropping out of School and how we can Reach them, with special guest, Prof. Eddie Blass.
- #007: Documenting Professional Development so that 1 hour becomes 20