I don't know how to start! I have so many questions! Overwhelmed educators on beginning their portfolio of practice...
There are numerous reasons to start writing about your practice. Whether that's about reflective practice, meeting criteria for an...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
RT @aitsl Just published: a Spotlight report on Highly Accomplished and Lead Teachers (HALTs). Discover how it works, who Australia’s HALTs are, and what the benefits are for the education system. #HALTNetwork #HALTSummit19 aitsl.edu.au/research/spotl… pic.twitter.com/EJk4EHqNYA
"Because as Chief Learner, you’ll know that when you’re teaching someone and helping them to develop their skills, you’re also developing yourself." edufolios.org/blog/014-mento… pic.twitter.com/eEMTJCQxAB
- #016: The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Powerful Evidence of Impact
- #015: How the Teaching Standards Increase Your Impact
- #014: Mentoring. It’s a two way conversation
- #013 – What to keep in mind when choosing where to put your portfolios
- #012: I’m a teacher – I shouldn’t be using Social Media! Or should I?