So.. I’ve made time to reflect but I have no idea WHAT to write about Knowing what to write...
All Edufolios Podcast Episodes
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
"Education’s resident colorful sketchnoter Sylvia Duckworth took Oskar Nowik’s thoughts on the benefits of stepping out of your comfort zone and, true to form, created a graphic." ed.gr/bri4o pic.twitter.com/E7id81qbgF
"Whether students are learning from good ideas or creating them on their own, what we refer to as a ‘good idea’ often refers to a new, interesting, or creative thought: a new way to solve an old problem, an interesting perspective, etc." ed.gr/bri4u pic.twitter.com/lH5GyPheBA
"Whether you’re looking to be inspired or find non-fiction reads about managing your classroom, look to pins from teachers on Pinterest for some recommendations." ed.gr/bri4i
"What makes it truly unique from the other apps and tools is Geddit allows students to provide feedback on the pace of the class - beginning, middle or during lesson closure." ed.gr/bri33 pic.twitter.com/KXUlCfoL3s
- #029: The Clear Pathway to Powerful Reflections of practice
- #028: Teachers! It’s time to remove that perfectionist armour.
- #027: How reflective practice helps you find your Marigold
- #26 – Copyright, Ethics and Protocols. Using your Eportfolio to demonstrate 4.5
- #025: Public or Private? Tips for taking control of your Digital Footprint