Do artefacts fit into evidence posts? How much do I need to write? Is this a good one? Ah...
I don't know how to start! I have so many questions! Overwhelmed educators on beginning their portfolio of practice...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
"Last time you checked in you, you wrote about who you had in your class, what you thought you needed to do in order to meet their needs and this time, you’re ready to share what you’ve put in place." ed.gr/bw7q1
"If you're looking for answers about what kinds of artefacts you need and what language you might use... then watch this and go listen to the podcast episode too!" ed.gr/bw7q3
"In this Facebook Live recording we chat about episode 3 of The Reflective Teacher Podcast and all the secrets it revealed!" ed.gr/bw7q5
"You can grab your freebie guide to this whole Focus Area, code cracking business over at https://edufolios." ed.gr/bw7q4
#giftededucation Did you get any training on that? I didn't! Did you know that the top 10% = 365,000 kids... ?!?! Time to tune in and get some advice from Australia's only Gifted School.... ed.gr/bw7r4 #podcast #aitsl pic.twitter.com/nU5fnNd705
- #036: Why Gifted Education isn’t as Simple as you think.
- #035: What’s the Point of the Teaching Standards?
- #034: Simple Steps To Check Your Evidence is Strong Against the Standards
- #033: Uncovering the Secrets Behind Great Evidence
- #032: Who’s This Portfolio For? Questions from Pre-service Teachers Answered.