A little bit of background... Earlier this year, Selena & I started a conversation with the Edufolios community of...
Press Release – August 2016 – Teachers demand Opportunity to help city kids doing it tough. – Edufolios.org announces partnership with HYPA.Matt & Selena, , Press Release, 0
Matt & Selena Woodward Edufolios 0406 916 121 email@example.com Twitter: @edufolios Facebook: facebook.com/edufolios Embargo Until Wed 17th August 12:01am...
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
RT @aitsl Just published: a Spotlight report on Highly Accomplished and Lead Teachers (HALTs). Discover how it works, who Australia’s HALTs are, and what the benefits are for the education system. #HALTNetwork #HALTSummit19 aitsl.edu.au/research/spotl… pic.twitter.com/EJk4EHqNYA
"Because as Chief Learner, you’ll know that when you’re teaching someone and helping them to develop their skills, you’re also developing yourself." edufolios.org/blog/014-mento… pic.twitter.com/eEMTJCQxAB
- #016: The Step-by-Step Guide to Creating Powerful Evidence of Impact
- #015: How the Teaching Standards Increase Your Impact
- #014: Mentoring. It’s a two way conversation
- #013 – What to keep in mind when choosing where to put your portfolios
- #012: I’m a teacher – I shouldn’t be using Social Media! Or should I?