This site and project is so relevant to what I need. I’m really pleased with how it is coming along…it’s a great tool to work with!
Like us on Facebook
Connect with us on Google
Follow us on Twitter
RT @kelittlejohn @DanJacksonFTK @Lv2teachNtravel Tchrs creating a positive culture of observing each other and giving/ recieving targeted feedback is so powerful. Best way to improve practice is to learn from each other #pstchat
- Mentoring – Growing Together with your Teacher Portfolio
- How to gather evidence for your teacher portfolio – Top Tips for writing your First Post.
- Behaviour Management Tips
- Writing about the Impact of your teaching – Edufolios
- 10 End of Year Reflection Questions for Teachers – Edufolios – Reflectionist