Using the Edufolios system gives our teachers a process for tracking their learning and pedagogical growth. The ability to share your portfolio with others allows a process of feedback and professional dialogue.
Like us on Facebook
Connect with us on Google
Follow us on Twitter
RT @kelittlejohn @DanJacksonFTK @Lv2teachNtravel Tchrs creating a positive culture of observing each other and giving/ recieving targeted feedback is so powerful. Best way to improve practice is to learn from each other #pstchat
- Mentoring – Growing Together with your Teacher Portfolio
- How to gather evidence for your teacher portfolio – Top Tips for writing your First Post.
- Behaviour Management Tips
- Writing about the Impact of your teaching – Edufolios
- 10 End of Year Reflection Questions for Teachers – Edufolios – Reflectionist