Using Edufolios gave me the confidence and reassurance to apply for full registration and move from graduate to proficient. I have felt that I have advanced so much professionally through reflecting on my practice. Thank you!
Like us on Facebook
Connect with us on Google
Follow us on Twitter
RT @ClintonMilroy Some great quotes from NSW HALTs on achieving higher levels of accreditation/ national certification #HALTNetwork @aitsl @HaskettsHSC @belindajuddau @CornwallA @AbbySaleh1 @MaryKallas1 @DPLoughran @gripgirl @aphroditecox @21CLDarren @Lisa_CEOAITSL @222Polak @jharnwell twitter.com/myteachingnsw/…
The recent Gonski report calls for a new model of school education. This is a big call. What is this new model? Professor Geoff Masters AO discusses. teachermagazine.com.au/column…
- Mentoring – Growing Together with your Teacher Portfolio
- How to gather evidence for your teacher portfolio – Top Tips for writing your First Post.
- Behaviour Management Tips
- Writing about the Impact of your teaching – Edufolios
- 10 End of Year Reflection Questions for Teachers – Edufolios – Reflectionist