The judges will use the following criteria to give your post a score. Each dot point is worth 5 points.
- Connection of learning to practice (or learning at uni).
- Have you talked about what you’ve learnt in the context of your practice?
- Great supporting artefacts
- pictures, tweets, resources etc
- Awesome use of the standards and focus areas to deepen thinking
- Which FAs did you choose? I wonder how many you can fit in one post?
- Targets set for future learning or practice
- An annual individual membership for EdTechsa (valued at $110)
- An annual professional membership to edufolios.org (valued at $90)
- No committee member of EdtechSA or staff member of Edufolios can apply.
- The entry must be in an Edufolios ePortfolio to be eligible.
- The winner will be contacted via email on August 31st 2018.