When you log in you will see your dashboard and, if you have a professional subscription, you’ll see your “Teacher Registration Details” Widget. If yours looks different to the image shown above then you might need to set it up.
To export your data:
- Click on the “View Analytics” button, or navigate using the “Analytics” menu then the “Teacher Registration” submenu, to access your Teacher Registration analytics.
- Scroll down to the section called “Export your CPD data” and set the “Start” and “End” dates you’d like to export data within. (Usually the beginning and end of your registration period – or as close to it!)
- Click the drop down arrow next to “Choose file format?” and select. A word document (docx) will look pretty, a CSV is useful if you’re working in Excel.
- Click the “Export” button.
- Your file will download and you can do with it as you will.
Note: In SA, we also have a state-specific export format that you can import directly into the teacher’s portal*. This will import your PD records into the teacher’s portal for you, that’s right, no need to track the PD in two places!
*This supersedes the previous process of having to download, then email the data over to the TRB (and have them import the data on your behalf). The upload facility on the teacher’s portal will be released very soon – stay tuned and we’ll share the announcement once the TRBSA have made it live.