You’ve come across my application for Highly Accomplished Teacher accreditation. Please input the password you’ve been provided with to access this section of my portfolio. The following are some guidelines for better navigation:
- This website is best viewed on a laptop or desktop computer, rather than a tablet, on Google Chrome rather than Internet Explorer.
- I have divided my application into the following menu items: About Me, Context Statement, Professional Knowledge, Professional Practice, Professional Engagement, Heat Map, Observation 1, 2 & 3 and Evidence Sets. The first 8 can be accessed by clicking the link, while the Evidence Sets can be accessed by hovering until the sub-menu appears to show Evidence Set #1 through to #7, then clicking the relevant link.
- Each relevant focus area/descriptor has been colour-coded into the three domains of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers, with purple showing Professional Knowledge, green showing Professional Practice and blue showing Professional Engagement.
- Each evidence set has been written as a CARES statement, with links to artefacts provided e.g. (Artefact 1).
- Where photos have been used, these can be enlarged by clicking them.